Monday 21 May 2012

i am back !!!! (any one notice i was missing )

well didnt think i would be away so long had a rotten few weeks and have had a few days away last week and am feeling more like :)))
just to say nothing wrong with me but my ex husband died and it really rocked me ......................thought he would always be there his daughter had died 6 weeks before him too so it has been quite sad .Ben (my eldest boy ) has been over in italy sorting things out with his sister he is going back to moscow on the 28th his girlfriend went home last week i think he will glad to go back for a rest .

i i
anyhow we took a few days off and went to near hartlepool  mon to fri and apart from the rain most days we had a good time .
went to whitby and up  the 199 steps to the abbey  http://www.whitby.co.uk/
 
 
 
 
 

one of the days we went to high force waterfall http://www.rabycastle.com/High_Force_Waterfall

this is the walk to it 

one of the flowers ,

the waterfall

the pool in front of it  

Raby Castle from the warmth of the car you can see a few rain spots

wild garlic the smell is all over .

river tees

little milly my brothers pup we met her too for the first time :))))

i have been keeping up with blog reading and buying fabric so will do some pics for the next post
thanks for reading if you got this far !!! talk soon
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Oh Linda, Im sorry you have had such a terrible few weeks. I`m sending you a virtual hug and hoping better times are around the corner, Lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back, Linda. Sorry to hear your sad news. It sounds like it was quite a shock. I hope you are looking after yourself :) I love your photos. When our children were young we used to stay a lot in Ravenscar, just along the coast from Whitby - beautiful countryside. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've had a tough old time of it. Glad to hear you are bouncing back. And glad to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, hope things keep looking up for you now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Linda....I just think you are wonderful. I'm sending you a big (((HUG))). I know life has thrown you curve balls, but you are an incredible lady. I'm so sorry you had to go through what you've been going through. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete