Wednesday 25 January 2012

bit of sewing

little wallet found here http://wheretheorchidsgrow.blogspot.com/2011/11/scrappy-organizer-tutorial.html was really easy to put together it is just the right size to take passports and all the bits you need when you travel i think i would make it a tad (not much though) bigger if i do it again .

this is me doing my zip end this is the best i have ever done them



my charm pack ,think i like most of these fabrics particularly the one on the top and the others like it !!


i have finished yet another zippy something so small is giving me grief ,make one then make another and another think i will be ready to do another tomorrow ,i love this last one with the bunting on and i have put a initial on the back too if i dont send it i will have to find someone with that initial !!! :)))))

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Your zipper looks perfect! Lovely wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these charm squares and the zippy things look so good - I find zip ends so difficult. I practice on g/kids - small purses with money in them are soooo welcome! Thanks for kind words. Really need them! xx

    ReplyDelete